For media inquiries or interview requests, please contact Meredith Mazzotta, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-740-4954.
- Video archive: Full video from the event is archived here.
- Blog: Read our event posts (written live from the event) here. We’ll be uploading some more video interviews shortly.
- Twitter: Review our live tweets from the event at the #HIVTB hashtag.
- Photos: See our Facebook page for some photos from the event.
- Introduction (Kenneth Mayer)
- HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis Research: Progress and Challenges (Anthony Fauci)
- Scale‐up of HIV Programs: a platform for the global health response (Wafaa El-Sadr)
- HIV testing and treatment: the magnitude of the impact (Rochelle P. Walensky)
- Antiretrovirals for HIV Prevention: Promise and Challenges (Kenneth Mayer)
- Great Needs, Great Opportunities: a critical time for tuberculosis research (William Burman)
The full set of articles from the Clinical Infectious Diseases’ supplement titled “Synergistic Pandemics: Confronting the Global HIV and Tuberculosis Epidemics” can be downloaded here. The speakers’ articles are listed below.
- Integrating HIV Screening into Routine Health Care in Resource‐Limited Settings
- Addressing Research Priorities for Prevention of HIV Infection in the United States
- Rip Van Winkle Wakes Up: Development of Tuberculosis Treatment in the 21st Century
- Extensively Drug‐Resistant Tuberculosis: “There must be some kind of way out of here”
- From HIV to Tuberculosis and Back Again: A Tale of Activism in 2 Pandemics